We can’t do miracles, but we are very close!
Why have your carpets cleaned?
- Remove deep down dust and soil
- Remove Spots, Stains and Traffic Lanes
- Remove skin cells and organic materials which feed microorganisms
- Remove pollens and allergens tracked into the home from outdoors
- Eliminate mould spores, dust mites and bacteria by sanitizing
- Your home is healthier and more hygienic (imagine a hard floor if only ever vacuum cleaned!)
- Improve the appearance of even the oldest carpets by lifting the carpet pile
- Increase the life expectancy of your carpets
- Neutralize smells of cooking and damp.
- Use 100% biodegradable solutions that are safe for your children & pets
- Treat your home with care & respect!
- Undertake Pre-treatment survey to ensure the most appropriate method/solutions are used.
- Prepare the carpet by vacuuming by hand and brushing off the hairs, dust and lint.- Good and patient preparation is the hardest part of the job, but is extremely important!
- Pre-treat any stains before the main cleaning solutions are applied.
- Apply the solutions allowing dwell time before fresh water extraction.Use the latest powerful extraction machines giving a deep clean, powerful enough to extract the majority of water used – leading to a faster drying time, often within 2 to 3 hours. However, the drying time depends on the wool content of the carpet and the level of soiling.
- Protect your carpet from furniture staining by using foil tabs.
- Groom your carpets to leave the pile correct.